Fifth week of teaching practice

 DAY-18 

I reached the school at 8:30 pm and I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9F.The topic was Ideological Revolution in  distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm.

DAY 19

I reached the school at 8. 30 am and signed the attendance reregister. I took the class in 9c, 9 G and 9 F. I have taken class on Jainism  I have done meal distribution duty and milk distribution duty. I left ttheschool at 4:00 pm



DAY 20

I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register. I took Classes in 9 F, 9c and 9G. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I have taken class on the topic Buddhism . Our Optional teacher Bindu B Teacher observed my class and give positive feedback.





DAY 21

I reached the school at 8: 30 and  I signed the attendance register. I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9f. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I took class on topic Stupas .I left the school at 4:00 pm

DAY 22

I reached the school at 8:30. I signed the attendance register. I took class in 9 f in first period. I also had classes in 9C and 9G. I performed meal distribution duty.I had taken the portion Mahajanapadas or Early State.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition