Fourth week of teaching practice

 DAY-13

I reached the school 8: 30 am and signed the attendance register .I went to 9 F before prayer and took attendance .I also had period in 9C and 9 G .I take the class through group investigation model .The topic was soils in North Indian Plain. I performed meal distribution duty. 






Day 14 

I reached the school at 8: 30 am. I have done discipline duty .I took attendance in 9 f and took the class on cold weather season and hot weather season. I also had period in 9 C and 9 G. I left the school at 4:00pm.

Day 15 

I reached the school at 8.30 and signed the attendance register . I took attendance in 9f and took class on Southwest Monsoon and Northeast Monsoon . I also had taken class in  9G and 9 C. I left the school at 4:00pm

Day 16 

I reached the school at 8.30 and signed the attendance register. I have done the discipline duty.I have taken classes in 9c ,9f and 9G .I have taken class on the topic Natural vegetation. I also performed the meal distribution duty.

Day 17

I reached the school at 8:30 pm and signed the attendance register. I have done the discipline duty. I have done meal distribution duty.I have taken the portion Human life in North Indian Plain in 9 c ,9 G and 9F .








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition