3rd week of teaching practice

 DAY-8

I  reached the school at 8.30 pm. I signed the attendance register and took the attendance on ix f after prayer. I also had period in 9c and 9G. I helped the teachers on arrangement of various  programmes.  I also had discipline duty. I had started the new chapter In the expansive plain.I left the school at 4:00 pm

DAY-9

I reached the school at 8:30 pm. I signed the attendance register and have done the discipline duty. I took the attendance in and congratulated the students who excelled in the competition. I also had periods in 9 c and 9 G.  I had taken the portion Regional division of North Indian plain .I performed the meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm.

DAY-10

I reached the school at 8:30. I signed the attendance register and have done discipline duty. I took the attendance in  9F and took class. I had taken the portion Punjab Haryana plain and Ganga plain. I also had period in 9C and 9 G. Today I helped the  teachers of  biology in making arrangement.I left the school at 4:00pm. 










DAY-11

I reached the school at 8:30 pm. I signed the attendance register. I have taken attendance in 9F. I also had periods in 9 G and 9 C. I had taken the portion  Brahmaputra Plain. I also performed the meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00pm.




Day 12

I reached the school at 8:30am. I signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty. I went to 9 f and took class. I had taken the portion  zones in North Indian Plain. I also had periods in 9c and 9 G.I left the school at 4:00 pm.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition