A new journey of life starts


"A Journey of Thousand miles begins with a single step "



          A new     passionate
Journey of my life starts from here -
My first day at Mar Theophilus Training
 College

A journey with 
New wings
New hopes
New dreams
New goals
 
  This 15 th September of 2022 is so special because my journey with Mar Theophilus begins here.Today our course starts with a vibrant course inauguration. We are given a hearty welcome with auspicious dance performance and songs of our seniors and interreligious prayers.





                 Our seniors lighted the candles we were holding. As it brings the idea education is movement from darkness to light. During the course inauguration, My father got the opportunity to light the lamp as representative from parents. There was also a short meeting of parents. Today I have interacted with my new friends Gopika of Malayalam, Arati and Manjima of Natural Science.I have also interacted with our seniors Emi and Anitha. It was a wonderful day in my life.














 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition