Popular posts from this blog
Fifth week of teaching practice
DAY-18 I reached the school at 8:30 pm and I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9F.The topic was Ideological Revolution in distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm. DAY 19 I reached the school at 8. 30 am and signed the attendance reregister. I took the class in 9c, 9 G and 9 F. I have taken class on Jainism I have done meal distribution duty and milk distribution duty. I left ttheschool at 4:00 pm DAY 20 I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register. I took Classes in 9 F, 9c and 9G. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I have taken class on the topic Buddhism . Our Optional teacher Bindu B Teacher observed my class and give positive feedback. DAY 21 I reached the school at 8: 30 and I signed the attendance register. I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9f. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I took class on topic Stupas .I left the school at 4:00 pm DAY 22 I reached ...
Group Discussion : An opportunity to enrich our mind
Discussions give us the opportunity to express our ideas .We are given the opportunity to discuss the positive aspects of technology.It was an active discussion .Everyone in the discussion presented the valid points such as the role of technology in various fields such as education, health , governance etc. I have mentioned the role of technology in governance of country.





Comments
Post a Comment