Science Fair week

 DAY-26

27/11/2023

I have reached the school at 8: 30 am and signed the attendance I have two periods in 9G and 8 F and got substitution in 6A and 7B. . I conducted a preamble reading competition as part of constitution day and students also made posters .






DAY-27

28/11 /2023

I have reached the school at 8:30 and signed the attendance register .Today I have taken the class migration .I have used flash cards for activity. Our teacher Dr Bindu B teacher observed the class and gives me positive feedback .

DAY-28

29/11/2023

I reached the school at 8:30 Am. I have done discipline duty and meal distribution duty . and I have taken the topic settlement for clas 9 G.I left school at 4:00pm.

DAY-29

November 30, was the first day of state Science fair. I got the opportunity to see the science fair. Today we were assigned the duty in charge of students of GVHSS Manacaud who were practicing oppana. I left the school at 4:00 pm


DAY-30

December I was the second day of Science fair. I reached the school early. I was with the students who were practicing oppana. I have helped them in various activities. I left school 1 at 4:00 pm

DAY 31

December  was the third day of Science fair. I have done the duty of practicing group dance students. I have done it very well. I left the school at 4:30 pm















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition