Innovative work

 DAY-5

I reached the school at 8:30 as usual and signed the attendance register. I had discipline duty at morning. Today there was a special assembly in school. After that I went to class and took attendance. I also had a period in 9c and 6th period in 9 G. I had taken the portion Eastern Hills ,Climate and  Drainage system .I have used ICT pictures and activity card. I also performed meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00pm.






Day 6

Today I reached the school at 8:30. I had signed the attendance register. I went to IXf and took attendance. I also had 4th period in9 C and  sixth period in 9G. I have taken the portion soil ,Natural vegetation and wildlife.I performed the meal distribution duty. Today I also have done milk distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm

Day 7

I reached the school at 8:30. I signed the attendance register. I had done discipline duty. I went to ix f and took attendance and took the class with innovative work. My innovative work is a narrative photo feature of Northern Mountain. It was effective and students tell the narrative story of North Indian plain. I used the innovative work in my other classes 9 C and 9G. I performed the meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00pm.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition