Kalotsavam week

 DAY-12

6-11-2023

On November 6th 2023,  I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register .The whole day, the school was getting ready for sub district kalotsavam as its venue. I have 2 periods - I got a period  in 8 F and period in 9 G. I also got substitution period on 6A, 5A, 8 E. After  that I engage in helping teachers in certain duties.

DAY 13

On November 7th 2023, I reached the school at 8:30 Am. It was the first day of Subdistrict kalotsavam .We, the teacher trainees were added in a group  Subdistrict kalotsavam Committee. We got an opportunity to work along with them in Subdistrict kalotsavam duties. The programmes started with the flag hoisting. I got invigilation duty in Room No 5 The items held in Room no 5 were poetry writing malayalam, hindi story writing, collage making competetions ef various sections. It was first experience as a invigilator. I was able to complete the duties and responsibilities . I left the school after 4:30 pm after the items in kalotsavam were almost complete in the first day.





DAY-14

November 8th 2023 was the Second day of sub district kalotsavam .I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance rugister. Today we were assigned  the duty of assisting the stage managers in stage I. The item that was scheduled in stage I was Group dance. Today I enjoyed the duties behind the curtains. It was a wonderful experience to see childeren in colorful dresses with vibrant performance. I also noticed the dedicated teachers who were with  the students. As a teacher trainee, It was really inspiring for me. I left the school at 7:30 pm.




DAY 15

November 9th 2023 was the third day of subdistrict kalotsavam. I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register. Today we assisted the Stage managers in stage II. The various  items held in stage I are Margamkali and Chavittunadakam it was the first time, I saw chavittunadakam. The themes were Julius Caesar and Porus noticed that in every group performance there were group effort, coordination and a passion. Today afternoon, we got the opportunity to view programmes after the completion of programme. I left the school at 6:00 pm






DAY-16

It was the final day of Sub district kalotsavam. As usual I reached the school at 8: 30 and signed the attendance register. We also helped the Programme Coordinator to arrange the trophy for the concluding ceremony .The concluding ceremony was addressed by Honourable Minister Shri Antony Raju and distributed awards to students. I left the school at 8: 00 pm. The four day Subdistrict kalotsavam enriched me with different  experiences. I am so bappy to perform experience in various roles in kalotsavam such as invigilators,stage manager.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition