Seventh week of teaching practice

 

Day 28

I reached the school at 8:30 am I took the attendance in 9 F and I also got two periods in 9 c and a period in 9G. I had taken classes on topic formation of city states and separation of power . I used the advance organizer model for teaching separation of power .I  performed the meal distribution duty .I left the school at 4:00 pm.




DAY 29

I reached the school at 8: 3Opm. I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took class in 9c, 9G and 9 f. Today our Bindu B Teacher Observed my class and  gives me a positive feedback.I took class on the topic Judiciary .I used activity cards and ICT pictures. I also performed the meal distribution duty .

DAY 30

I reached the school at 8.30 pm. I have signed the attendance.I had gone to 9c, 9 f and 9g to conduct the achievement test. I had list of  the students. I have included the all portion of 30 lesson plans. I also performed meal distribution duty and discipline duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm.

DAY 31

I reached the school at 8:3Oam. I have signed the attendance register .Today it is a working for the Govt VHSS Manacaud. My concerned teacher assigned me a duty  to show the SCERT video to the students at 1:00pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition