Sixth week of teaching practice

 DAY 22

I reached the school at 8:30. I signed the attendance register. I took class on 9f in first period. I also had classes in 9Cand 9G.Today I had taken the topic Mahajanapadas .I performed meal distribution duty .




DAY 23

I reached the school at 8.30.I took attendance and took class in 9F . I also had classes in 9 C and 9 G .I had taken class on the topic Rise of Magadha.Our Ancy teacher observed the class and give positive feedback  .I  performed the meal distribution duty. The left the school at 4: 00 pm.

DAY 24 

I reached the school at 8.30 pm. I took  aattendance.I took class on topic From Magadha to Maurya .I performed the meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4: 00 pm.

DAY 25

I reached the school at 8:30. I have signed attendance register. I  took the class on first period and also  have the classes 9f and 9G. I I have taken the topic Mauryan rule . I perform the meal distribution duty. I left school at 4:00 pm

DAY 26

I reached the school at 8.30 am and  I have signed the attendance register. I had taken class in 9C,9G and 9 F.I had took the topic growth of trade .I also had meal distribution duty. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition