Today was the starting of Yoga course by Stephen Sir. Sir enlighten us by mentioning the benefits of Yoga. Sir also provide ample opportunity for interaction. We have done together warming up exercise and certain yoga postures.
DAY-18 I reached the school at 8:30 pm and I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9F.The topic was Ideological Revolution in distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm. DAY 19 I reached the school at 8. 30 am and signed the attendance reregister. I took the class in 9c, 9 G and 9 F. I have taken class on Jainism I have done meal distribution duty and milk distribution duty. I left ttheschool at 4:00 pm DAY 20 I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register. I took Classes in 9 F, 9c and 9G. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I have taken class on the topic Buddhism . Our Optional teacher Bindu B Teacher observed my class and give positive feedback. DAY 21 I reached the school at 8: 30 and I signed the attendance register. I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9f. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I took class on topic Stupas .I left the school at 4:00 pm DAY 22 I reached ...
Day 28 I reached the school at 8:30 am I took the attendance in 9 F and I also got two periods in 9 c and a period in 9G. I had taken classes on topic formation of city states and separation of power . I used the advance organizer model for teaching separation of power .I performed the meal distribution duty .I left the school at 4:00 pm. DAY 29 I reached the school at 8: 3Opm. I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took class in 9c, 9G and 9 f. Today our Bindu B Teacher Observed my class and gives me a positive feedback.I took class on the topic Judiciary .I used activity cards and ICT pictures. I also performed the meal distribution duty . DAY 30 I reached the school at 8.30 pm. I have signed the attendance.I had gone to 9c, 9 f and 9g to conduct the achievement test. I had list of the students. I have included the all portion of 30 lesson plans. I also performed meal distribution duty and discipline duty. I left the schoo...
Comments
Post a Comment