Second week of teaching practice

 DAY-4

On October 9th 2023, I reached the school at 8:30 am and signed the attendance register. Today I have 3 classes. In the first period, I had gone to 8 F and in the second period and 4th period, I taught in class 9G. It was the first class I have taken in GVHSS  Manacaud. It was a wonderful experience using various teaching aids. I also had meal duty at 12:30. I also got substitation periods in 6A and 5F. I give them certain puzzles. At 4pm, I left the school.

DAY 5

10-10-2023

I reached the school at 8: 30 as usual and signed the attendance register. Today I have classes in 9 G and 8 F  .I also assist the teachers in discipline duty .As it was milk distribution duty I have performed  the duty well . I have taken the distribution of ocean temperature. I have used a model of earth for showing lattitude. Dr Bindu B Teacher observed my class and gives me a positive feedback. Today I left the school after 4 pm.



Day 6 

11 -10 - 2023 

Today I reached the school at 8: 30 pm and signed the attendance register. It was an assembly day . I have a period in 8 F and 9 G .I performed meal distribution duty .I left the school at 4 : 00 pm

DAY 7

12-10-2023

Today October 12 2023, I reached the school at 8:30. I have two periods-  3rd period and 7th period on 9G. I also went to classes 5 G, 7B and 6A  . At 12:30, I had gone for meal destribution duty .During the substitution period in 6 E,I noticed the children playing game of self introduction. It really a surprised me and I encouraged everyone to play games like that.

DAY 8

Today October 13 2023, I reached the school at 8: 30 and signed the attendance register. Today I had three periods such as 2nd and period in 8F and 6th period in 9G. Dr Ancy A.s Teacher observed my class . Teacher gaves me feedback and mentions about the positive to be improved. I also had done meal  distribution duty. I left the schood at 4:00pm






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition