Popular posts from this blog
Fifth week of teaching practice
DAY-18 I reached the school at 8:30 pm and I have signed the attendance register. I have done discipline duty . I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9F.The topic was Ideological Revolution in distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm. DAY 19 I reached the school at 8. 30 am and signed the attendance reregister. I took the class in 9c, 9 G and 9 F. I have taken class on Jainism I have done meal distribution duty and milk distribution duty. I left ttheschool at 4:00 pm DAY 20 I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register. I took Classes in 9 F, 9c and 9G. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I have taken class on the topic Buddhism . Our Optional teacher Bindu B Teacher observed my class and give positive feedback. DAY 21 I reached the school at 8: 30 and I signed the attendance register. I took classes in 9c, 9G and 9f. I engaged in meal distribution duty .I took class on topic Stupas .I left the school at 4:00 pm DAY 22 I reached ...
Kalotsavam week
DAY-12 6-11-2023 On November 6th 2023, I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the attendance register .The whole day, the school was getting ready for sub district kalotsavam as its venue. I have 2 periods - I got a period in 8 F and period in 9 G. I also got substitution period on 6A, 5A, 8 E. After that I engage in helping teachers in certain duties. DAY 13 On November 7th 2023, I reached the school at 8:30 Am. It was the first day of Subdistrict kalotsavam .We, the teacher trainees were added in a group Subdistrict kalotsavam Committee. We got an opportunity to work along with them in Subdistrict kalotsavam duties. The programmes started with the flag hoisting. I got invigilation duty in Room No 5 The items held in Room no 5 were poetry writing malayalam, hindi story writing, collage making competetions ef various sections. It was first experience as a invigilator. I was able to complete the duties and responsibilities . I left the school after 4:30...

Comments
Post a Comment