Innovative work

 DAY 9

1-11-2023

I reached the school at 8: 30. Today there was special assembly in association with kerala Piravi Dinam. Today I had three periods -two periods in 8F and one period in 9G. Today payasams were distributed to the students. We teacher trainees were active in distributing payasam, meals and milk and had gone to 6A. I also helped the students also in decorating the class. I left the school at 4:00 pm.

DAY-10

On November 2nd 2023, I reached the school at 8:30. Today I have three periods - 2 periods for 9G and one period for 8f. As usual, I completed the meal distrbution duty and milk distribution duty very well. The practice for Sub distruct Youth festival was going on along with this. I have used Group Investigation Model to teach the uses of ocean in life of man. I left the school at 4:00pm.

DAY-11

3/11/ 2023

Today  I have reached the School at 8:30 Am and I have signed the attendance register. Today I have three periods- 2 periods in 9G and 1  period in 8F. Today I have used concept attainment model to introduced the topic landforms. I have used innovative work after the  identification of topic . The innovative work consists of a photo feature and newspaper.It aroused curiosity among the students and help them to understand the concept easily .They were enthusiastic in identifying the who am I ,in story of landforms.  I also participated in meal distrubution duty. I left the sehool at 4:00 pm.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition