Last week of teaching practice

 DAY 32

4/12/2023

I reached the school at 8:30 am. I had two periods in 9G and conducted a conscentisation  programme on fundamental rights and duties in 8F. I performed the meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4: 00 pm.




DAY 33

I reached the school at 8:30 Am and signed the aftendance register. I got  two periods in 9 G and conducted a conscientisation programme on Deforestation in 8F. I left school at 4:00 pm.





DAY-34

On December 6th 2023, ,I reached the school at 8: 30 Am and signed the attendance and achievement test was conducted  in 9G. I get very positive students feedbacks and students of 6 A had made  Christmas Greeting Cards for me . I also had Substitution in 5B and 5F. I have done discpline duty and meal distribution duty. I left the school at 4:00 pm.




DAY-35

On December 7th 2023, I reached the school at 8:30 pm. I got two periods in 8 F and a period in 9G. I conducted a diagnostic test for the students of 9 G.I also bave done descipline and meal distribution duty. I also collected feedback from Thomas sir and Head Master regarding my  performance. I also asked students to bring feedback. I left the school at 4:00 pm

DAY-36

On December 8th 2023, I reached the school at 8: 30.  I distrubuted sweets  to students of IXG, 8F and VIA. They gave me surprising letters feedbacks, gifts .The teaching practice in Manacaud gifts me with everlasting memories passionate experience which will  be guiding light in the journey of teaching.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

First Week of Teaching practice

Rangoli making Competition