First Week of Teaching practice

  DAY-1

It was the first day as a teacher in Govt VHSS Manacaud. As part of the BEd curriculum, the first phase of teaching practice started on 3rd october 2023. I reached the school at 8:30 and I met the Head Master and signed the attendance register. I also met Sunitha Ma'am, who was in charge of teaching practice .Sunitha Ma'am guided me to the allotted seats. Then I went to the Staffroom and met Thomas Sir, my concerned teacher to confirm the portions. October 3rd was actually practice day for youth festival. I got a Substitution in class 9 G. I entered the class and introduced myself to students and they also introduced themselves to me. I studied many names of students. It was very interesting to know about their ambitions. I also shared the quotesof A P J Abdul kalam with students. I along with students of New BEd college have served the meal to the students .It was a new experience for me At 3:00pm.we also had milk distribution duty. We have performed it well. It was a very wonderful day in my life and a new passionate, journey of teaching begins from there.




 DAY-2

October 5th was the first day of Youth festival in Govt VHSS Manacaud. I reached the school at 8:30 Am. I have signed the attendance register and Sunitha Ma'am asked us to assist the teachers in various activities. I got a wonderful opportunity to see the coordination and dedication among students and teachers to organize a programme. The students were so excited to perform various items .It was also an important day in my life because I got the opportunity to judge the competition along with eminent judges .It was a day I learned a lot of things  about organizing the youth festival . I left school at 4:00pm, after the completion of programmes of Youth Festival Day 1.





 DAY-3

October 6 th was the final day of Youth festival in Govt V& Hss Manacaud Today I reached the school at 8: 30 Am. Maggie Teacher and Sajula Teacher who were in charge of Youth festival assigned me the duty of stage Manager in stage 6 along with the BEd Trainee Sharika of New Bed college. The items held in stage & were Urdu recitation, Tamil recitation, Tamil elocution, Arabic recitation. It was the first experience as a stage Manager performing multiple roles such as announcing, calling up code numbers,handing over judgement sheets of events. I have learnt a lot of things and gained the experience as a Stage Manager I am so happy to perform the assigned very well. After the duties, I also saw the dance performance of student. I left the school at 5:00 pm. It was a enriching day in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative work

Rangoli making Competition